How to make your home more inviting
Are you thinking of selling your home? Your Suncoasteam will be the best choice for selling your home. Let us show you why. Don’t hire any broker before you talk with Your Suncoasteam. We always work for you to get the most for your home. We NEVER charge a transaction fee! We left a national franchise to form our own company because we believe that charging these extra fees is unfair. For more information about our property listing service, click this link:
It is very important to make people feel comfortable and present your house in the best light. Here is a list of very simple and common sense ideas.
1. Straighten up. You don’t have to be a “clean freak€ but it is important to be presentable. Put dishes in the dishwasher or at least the drain board
2. Simmer some potpourri on the stove or place a few drops of vanilla on aluminum foil and place it in the oven on low. This will make the house smell like home€¦ someone cooking
3. Keep trash off the front lawn and sweep the walk. If the front door is dirty, wash or paint the trim to get rid of dirt and finger marks.
4. A welcome mat at the front door makes people feel… welcome!
5. Flowers are always nice. A geranium or a bouquet on a table will give a homey feel.
James B. Mulligan, Licensed Real Estate Broker
849 Calvert Ave
Port Charlotte, FL 33948
Jim Mulligan (941) 456-3034
Andy Leonard (941) 662-0033
Sellers – Know what your Southwest Florida home is worth in today’s market. Click here for a FREE, NO OBLIGATION MARKET ANALYSIS of your Southwest Florida Home.
Port Charlotte – Northeast:
Port Charlotte – Southwest:
Deep Creek Section:
Gulf Cove Section:
Rotonda (Rotunda) West:
South Gulf Cove:
Punta Gorda Isles:
Punta Gorda Center:
Englewood Beach and Manasota Key: